BANGALORE, India, October 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Breast Pump Industry is Segmented by Product Type (Closed System Breast Pump, Open System Breast Pump), by Technology (Manual Breast Pump, Electric Breast Pump), by Application (Personal Use Pump, Hospital Grade Breast Pump): Global Industry Opportunities and Forecast Analysis, 2020-2030.
The global breast pump market was valued at $461.1 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $890.73 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% from 2021 to 2030.
Major factors driving the Breast Pumps market growth are:
Rising birth rates, especially in emerging countries, signal an increase in the number of nursing mothers, who could become a major market for breast pumps. The increase in the purchasing power of mothers due to the increase in the number of dual-income households has a beneficial effect on the breast pump market.
Additionally, breastfeeding mothers are increasingly aware of the benefits and importance of breastfeeding. Due to the global increase in literacy rates, people are now eager to incorporate new medical technologies into their daily lives.
Get your sample today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Auto-2B81/Breast_Pump
Inquire for the cost of the chapter: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/ALLI-Auto-2B81/Breast_Pump
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF THE MILK PUMP MARKET
There are several breast pumps available that meet the demands of nursing mothers, giving consumers more options for affordable purchases. Additionally, breastfeeding mothers are increasingly aware of the benefits and importance of breastfeeding. Due to the global increase in literacy rates, people are now eager to incorporate new medical technologies into their daily lives. High adoption rates are indicated by strong economic growth in developing markets. Hence, the breast pump market is growing due to increased knowledge of breastfeeding, increase in disposable income, and technical developments. The breast pump market has grown due to the increased availability of technologically enhanced breast pumps such as single and double electric breast pumps, as well as increased awareness of the benefits of breastfeeding .
Timing of feedings can be managed by caretakers by pumping milk. They can choose a schedule that works for them and stick to it, pumping as needed. Controlling eating times can make it easier to return to work and possibly free up more time. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the breast pump market.
One method to solve breast milk supply issues is pumping, and this factor is expected to further increase the usage of breast pumps, thereby driving the market. To increase their intake, some people decide to express their milk after each breastfeeding session. If someone is worried about their milk supply, pumping can also help them build up a freezer supply.
Browse the table of contents and list of figures at: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Auto-2B81/breast-pumps
BREAST MARKET SHARE:
By type, the open system breast pump market was the most popular as it was more widely available and used. The barrier ensures that your breast milk passes through a fully hygienic system by preventing leakage into the pump. A pump with an open system has no barrier. Before operating the pump again, care should be taken to thoroughly clean the tubing and ensure that it is completely dry.
The electric breast pump segment is expected to be the most lucrative, due to the widespread availability of single and double electric breast pumps. For women who express frequently or exclusively, an electric breast pump is the best option because it is faster than a manual breast pump, allowing you to express and retain more breast milk in less time. This is especially ideal for mothers who need to express themselves at work but only have a short amount of time to do so.
Due to the large number of baby boomers, rising disposable incomes and unmet demand in the region, analysts predict that the Asia Pacific will expand. In addition, the APAC breast pump business expects that India and Japan would grow rapidly.
Get regional data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Auto-2B81/Breast_Pump
Main market players
- Medela AG
- Koninklijke Philips NV.
- Pigeon Corporation
- Hygiene Health
- Linco Baby Merchandise Works Co. Ltd.
- Babybelle Asia Ltd.
- Ardo Medical AG.
- Willow Innovations, Inc.
- Albert Manufacturing United States
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact :
We have set up a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the comment section to learn about our subscription plans.
- The Global electric breast pump market was rated at $489.4 million in 2020 and is expected to reach $657.1 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% over the period 2021-2027.
- Global Hospital Grade Breast Pump Market Research Report 2022
- Global Breast Pump Flanges Market Overview, Forecast to 2028
- Global Portable Double Breast Pump Market Research Report 2022
- Global Smart Portable Automatic Breast Pump Market Research Report 2022
- Global Breast Pump Tubes Market Research Report 2022
- Global Smart Breast Pumps Market Research Report 2022
- Global Breast Enlargement Pump Market Overview, Forecast to 2028
- Global Hands-Free Breast Pump Market Overview and Forecast to 2028
- Global Portable Breast Pump Sales Market Report 2022
- Global Single Electric Breast Pumps Sales Market Report 2022
- The Global disposable medical supplies market the size should reach $314,410 million by 2028, 224050 million USD in 2021, at a CAGR of 4.9% over the period 2022-2028.
- The Global Medical supplies market the size should reach 329030 million USD by 2028, 202430 million USD in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.1% over the period 2022-2028.
- The Global Electronic Health Records Market the size should reach $47.25 billion by 2027, $29.16 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.14% over the period 2021-2027.
- The sexual wellness market size was estimated at $74,770.0 million in 2019, and should reach $108,320.0 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.62% from 2021 to 2027.
- Global Cooling Incubators Market Overview and Forecast to 2028
- The Medical Equipment Maintenance Market will grow from $34.79 billion in 2020 for $60.16 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.56% over the forecast period.
- Global Scintillation Crystals Market Research Report 2022
- The Global Digital health market the size should reach $95,430 million by 2026, $77,240 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 22.4% over the period 2021-2026.
- The Global digital therapeutics market size was estimated at $2.88 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach $13.80 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 20.5% over the forecast period.
- Latest Chinese Guide for Reporting, Monitoring and Reassessment of Adverse Events Related to Medical Devices
Click here to view related reports on breast pump market
Valates offers in-depth market insights across various industries. Our extensive reporting repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand the specific requirements of your niche region and that’s why we offer report customization. With our customization in place, you can request any particular information from a report that suits your market analysis needs.
To get a consistent view of the market, data is collected from various primary and secondary sources, at each stage data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detailed research methodology used to generate the report. Please also contact our sales team for a full list of our data sources.
Appreciate the reports
For the United States, call toll free 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST call +91-8040957137
Logo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1082232/Valuates_Reports_Logo.jpg
SOURCE evaluates reports