LONDON, October 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global sodium chloride market size is expected to reach $31.9 billion by 2028, $24.44 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.88% over the period 2022-2028.
Sodium Chloride Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Grade Type (Solar Salt, Rock Salt, Vacuum Salt) by Application Type (Chemical Intermediate, Deicing, Flavoring Agent and Preservative) Food, Water Treatment, Animal Feed Additive) Based on Region & Industry Forecast, 2022 – 2028
Sodium Chloride Market Scope
Sodium chloride is one of the most abundant minerals on the planet. The main sources of the market include seawater as well as underground rock formations. It is a major source of chlorine in the chemical industry.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestSample/PostId/163
Sodium Chloride Market: Competitive Analysis
The sodium chloride market has been consolidated among the major players. The main players in this market are Cargill Incorporated, Nouryon, INEOS, Wacker Chemie AG and Tata Chemicals Europe. The market is going to witness high growth as the companies have strategic growth with the chemical processing taking place in the Asia Pacific Region.
Report including key players below:
- Akzo Nobel SA
- Dampier salts
- Compass Minerals International, Inc.
- Saline Suisse SA
- China National Salt Industry Corporation
- Südwestdeutsche Salzwerke AG
- Cheetham Salt
Sodium Chloride Market: Segmentation Analysis
The market is going to be segmented by quality, application and region. Regarding grade, this market has been segmented into solar salt, rock salt as well as vacuum salt. In terms of application, it is a market segmented into deicing, chemical production, agriculture, water conditioning, pharmaceutical, food processing as well as other applications.
There is an application in sodium chloride in the chemical industry which will represent more than half of this market share. The chemical is going to be used in the manufacture of various chemicals and inorganic products like soda ash, chlorine and caustic soda. These are products that are then used for the production of a wide range of products such as detergents, PVC, dyes, soaps and glass.
By note type
- Solar Salt
- Rock salt
- vacuum salt
By type of request
- chemical intermediate
- Flavoring agent and food preservative
- Water treatment
- Feed additive
Get Methodology @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/requestMethodology/PostId/163
Sodium Chloride Market: Key Drivers
The global sodium chloride market is going to witness growth in the market and this market is going to show growth in the coming years. This is a market that has generally been negatively impacted by the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic. The reason for this is the use it has in construction activities and chemical manufacturing. Moreover, it is a market that will grow steadily over the next few years. In the near future, there is an increase in the demand for sodium chloride as a chemical agent from the chemical industry and an increase in the demand for pharmaceutical grade sodium chloride in the region of Europe and North America and are expected to drive the market growth.
Sodium Chloride Market: Key Trends
The chemical industry dominates the market with a large share. The segment is going to have a large demand owing to the increase in the production of Chloralkali products. The market of Asia Pacific has dominated this market and the North American region is expected to experience this growth rate in the coming years.
Sodium Chloride Market: Regional Analysis
The Asia Pacific The market has dominated the global market share with the increase in demand from the chemical industry. China is one of the chemical processing hubs and accounts for the majority of chemicals in the world. China is among the construction market of the world. The construction sector of China has been rated high in the recent past. The industry will grow at a high rate in the coming years. India is also one of the key markets for the next few years.
The Special Requirement Sodium Chloride Market report is also available for the region below:
- Germany, FranceUK, Italy, Spain, SwedenNetherlands, Turkey, Swiss, BelgiumRest of Europe
- South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, IndonesiaRest of APAC
· Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, PeruRest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi ArabiaWATER, Egypt, South AfricaRest of MEA
Purchase a copy of the report @ https://brandessenceresearch.com/Checkout?report_id=163
- The global metagenomic sequencing market is expected to grow from $1052.3 million in 2020 for $3982.3 million by 2027 at a CAGR of 18.1%
- Oral Care Market 2022 Size, Trade Statistics, Trends and Major Companies Detailed Analysis by Forecast to 2028
- Tubeless Insulin Pump Market Size, Share | Growth Trends, Key Players and Competitive Strategies – Forecast to 2028
- Smart Healthcare Market Expected to Surpass US$362.75 billion Value by 2028 at a CAGR of 13.4% over the forecast period
- The Smart Thermostat Market is Expected to Reach $6207.13 million by 2028, says Brandessence Market Research
- At a CAGR of 5.39%, Ultrasound Market Size Revenue is expected to cross $8.14 billion by 2028 | Brandessence Market Research
- Erectile Dysfunction Drugs Market to Surpass $4079.9 million by 2028, says Brandessence Market Research
- Smart medical device market size to surpass $83.48 billion by 2028 | Analysis by Key Company Profiles, Investment Opportunities and Industry Outlook by Brandessence Market Research & Consulting
- Methanol market value $34.05 billion by 2028 Growth at a CAGR of 3.60% | Industry size, growth and reports analysis by Brandessence Market Research
- Cosmetic Lasers Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report with New Developments in Chemical Industry Based on Region and Segment Forecast, 2022-2028
i-Factor: live market intelligence platform
I-Factor is our seal guaranteed to keep our customers ahead of the competition, always. This knowledge platform provides real-time updates on key economic indicators, competitive landscape, changing demand, trends, custom regional insights, and more. The platform visualizes key data points to help make decision-making agile, reliable, and holistic. Sign up for a free trial here at https://brandessenceresearch.com/i-factor/login/userRegister
Brandessence Market Research & Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Brandessence Market Research publishes market research reports and business information produced by highly qualified and experienced industry analysts. Our research reports are available across a wide range of verticals, including aviation, food and beverage, healthcare, ICT, construction, chemicals and more. The Brand Essence Market Research report will be most suitable for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs and managers, governments, agencies, organizations and PhD students. Students. We have a delivery center in Pune, India and our sales office is in London.
Follow us: LinkedIn
Mr. Vishal Sawant
Business sales: +44-2038074155
Asia office: +917447409162
SOURCE Brandessence Market Research And Consulting Private Limited